Monday, June 11, 2007

End of year 2...nearly!

MAN - I can't quite believe it but it appears to be the end of my second year of uni...So how did that happen?? Exams/coursework/essays finished about two weeks ago now and since then Ive been bumming around, hanging out with people, avoiding doing anything hugely productive - its been fun!! Will be trekking back to THE DEVON in about a week and a half, which is always nice, but I will miss peoples lots :-( Lets hope they come and see me :-)


I guess the more I sit and think about this year, the more blessings I can see! Obviously not every single thing has been perfectly rosey but everything has happened in order for me to learn something or gain something positive or to teach someone else something and if I could sum it alllllll up in one sentence it would be ''God is always faithful!''


One thing that NEEDS to be mentioned is the Casting Crowns concert last night!!!!!! Yay! Those of you who don't know, they are an amazing Christian rock-ish band with extreme talent and beautiful lyrics! We skipped on down to London (ok...technically we drove, got very lost for about 4 or 5 hours and burst into the concert about 4 songs into it...!) but we saw them for a good 45 mins so all was not lost!! They are incredible and soooo down to earth and amazing!! If you don't know them - then GET TO IT!! Young or old, you will love them!!



Yeh so, right now I am chilling out, embracing my time with Pompey people, trying not to be too sad at the thought of not seeing many of them for a long old time... These are just some of the photos that sum up Uni year 2!! I could easily add another hundred or so but that would take forever!!! Enjoy!!!


CU Houseparty! Word Alive!!




Nicks Birthday! CU trip to Playzone!






Steve&Andy's Scavenger hunt road trip! Outside the Circus!



Lorna's birthday BBQ @ the Country Park!



House of Francis Avenue!!!!! Pompey sunset!





Me and Ind doing what we do best - laughing! Bri spacehopping at Becs birthday!


Pink party!!!

2 comments:

dawlishrocksmysocks said...

Liking the pics! :-) miss you xxx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww tis an end of an era!!!! ach noooooooooooooooooo!!! will miss u lots and lots and lots and lots.......