Thursday, January 04, 2007

Oh yeah... i should probably blog....


Oh dear... I've not posted for a long old while...! Ooopsy!


Hmmm... where do I start? Christmas has come and gone, new year has come and gone... so that means 2007! New year, fresh start, positive outlook, expectant that I will see God doing yet more great things and generally feeling good :-)


Can't really write about all thats been going on since I last blogged cos that would just take up endless pages and quite frankly bore you all to death! But its generally been lots of hanging out with various beautiful friends and having a laugh, family christmasses and even *some uni work* SHOCK HORROR :-O


Something that deserves a mention - purely for comic value, was mine and India's trip to Taunton to visit Becca for the day! Went to Burger King and Becca turned round and knocked India's tray flying everywhere - I don't think it can effectively be explained but it was just so funny... India kinda stood there for a couple of seconds without moving...looking completely shocked... O my days it really was funny! As you've probably realised the pic above shows the consequence.... HA
Went out for a meal with my girlies and once again had to say goodbye to my wonderfully great chum Hanzy... Shes off to Austria again you see... till May - SUCKS. No doubt I shall have to go and visit, else what on earth will I do??!! ;-)
Right, im TOTALLY babbling now.... so i will stop now! At least I've updated! Finally, yay!

4 comments:

Teifion said...

Good to hear that your Christmas has gone really well. Is that Becca that goes to Portsmouth or a different Becca?

Sarah said...

Hee hee, its Becca that goes to uni!! So yes, I expect you shall mock her now! Thanks for commenting! Yay comments!!!

Teifion said...

It would appear that you know me too well.

Just incase you didn't get the email, the Hackers have invited the students for lunch round to their house if you're back this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

YAY sarah has updated! it makes me happy :) Im indeed back2 austria tomorrow :( I am sad but the thought of ppl visiting is keeping me going!!! btw that picture is HYSTERICAL! love you millions u know,
love hanzy xxx