Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nice couple of days :-)

Night-time beach walks, big cake eating, lasagne making, work doing, God-talking, thinking, music listening - Just a few of the things I've been doing these last couple of days!

Good days they have been! (with one or two exceptions). Yesterday I met the Langstone hall group crew after their bible study and we went for a nice little walk on the beach (well... harboury/beachy thing by langstone!). Was really nice to spend time with those guys - they're all ace! Love 'em!

Today was nice, I got up and did a spot of work (a reeeeally tiny spot!) then went out with the girls from church and Cora (Loooovely lady from church) for much cake eating/tea drinking! We went to this amazing little cafe thingy which just has the hugest, gooeyest, most excellent cakes in the world.EVER. Was very nice, especially as it was just before my french lesson. Nice! Though the french lesson wasn't so good. I spent 35 mins sat in a room listening to half the class having a debate with our teacher about how rubbish they think the French lessons are this year etc etc and basically being quite unnecessarily rude. I came out of that lesson feeling quite sorry for the teacher and annoyed at how rude everyone was being... it was almost like being back at school...

Made lasagne for my house girlies today... pretty yummy if i do say so myself. No-one has died yet anyway so thats surely a good sign!

I was thinking today how much I enjoy my walks to and from uni. Sounds weird, but its the time when I do most of my good old indepth thinking! I love it when its chilly but with blue skies and sun and I can just casually walk along, thinking, praying, and just enjoying being in my mind. Its nice! These days I have so much going on that I rarely get those moments where I can be alone and think so its nice to be able to do it when Im toddling along outside in the wind, seeing whats going on in the world! Well.. in Portsmouth anyways!

Thats all for now dudes! xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have now given me cravings for huge big GOOEY cakes. What were u thinking?!!! xxxx and no u rock!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling me a loooovely lady! There is a first time for everything!

Anonymous said...

ello sweet pea! I want u 2 blog more, but I realise that unlike me you are crazy busy!!! I miss you tonnes...but 4 days after today and I get 2 see ur beautiful face. CANNAE WAIT! take care and cannot wait 2 catch up. Lots of love xxx