Thursday, November 02, 2006

My first blog!!

Yayyyy! I have a blog!! Right, well this may not work at all and I may get bored and not have time to update it that much but we shall see how it goes won't we! Its just that everyone seems to have blogs now and I think its a really good way for me to keep in touch with people (cos I am RUBBISH at that sometimes.... aren't we all ay...?!)
Today has been pretty busy - had a 4 hour meeting with the rest of the CU comittee and a guy called Michael Otts who is gonna be our speaker for the CU's houseparty and also for mission week! He seems really cool and had some great ideas for our mission week! He also reinforced the point about the CU being there primarily for evangelism.... now i have heard this said over and over again but it never gets old! It is always something I need to be reminded of!! So often CU can just seem like our little social club BUT ITS SO MUCH MORE! Anyways, after the meeting I cooked for us - 11 people - yay! AND THERE WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO ROUND!! wooo! I was happy it worked out cos had been a bit ''ahhhh'' about it! No-one has food poisoning yet so its all good! Steve and Jo stayed round for a while and hung out in the coolest house in Portsmouth- yeah don't try and dispute it, you know its true! After that didn't really do much.... except Emma went into the kitchen and saw our little mouse friend/enemy.... I am very scared! Bri and Em assured me that there isn't going to be more than one but I am NOT convinced... I am not happy...sob sob!
Just to finish with - WHAT is up with the weather?? My room is freeeeeeezing at the mo!!!

No comments: