Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well well well.... I've been rather RUBBISH at blogging haven't I....! Oopsy! I'll get better! Though I doubt anyone bothers to come and read this! I should publisise it more hmm?!

So what have I been up to?? Too much to mention! So i'll just mention the most important things! Teifion and Emma's baptisms, CU houseparty, getting to know freshers better!

The two baptisms were awesome! It was just really lovely listening to them both share their testimonies about what God has been doing in their lives and how they became Christians etc! Me likes testimonies. They're very exciting :-)

CU houseparty - wooooooo! What an awesome weekend of fun, craziness, learning about God & taking time out to spend with Him, getting to know the freshers better and meeting some new ones, getting out of Portsmouth to somewhere greener and generally prettier (Isle of Wight for those who don't know!) and just having endless insane games of Uno with some amazingly insane and wonderful people!
The only bad thing was the effect it has had on my tiredness levels... me sleepy! But I'll get over it soon enough!

Today it was a joy to walk into uni - It was like that crisp cold winter temperature but the sun was shining and the sky was blue- it was lush! Lectures weren't so great.... especially Spanish grammer... argh! Dont even go there! But hey-ho, I chose to do languages so I shall soldier on!

I may put some pics of houseparty on here v soon, so watch this space! And if you read my blog...like ever... why dontcha leave me a comment so I know whether I am talking to myself... which i probably am! But hey, s'all good!
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY u updated. Glad all is sort of well in sazzy land. Miss ya thoxxx

Sarah said...

Haaaaan! You read my blog! Yay dude, u rock!xxx